Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sweet Merciful Cupcakes! They're here!!!

Last night UPS arrived with my brand new all star high tops arrived and I am sooooooo psyched for NaNoWriMo.

Yes, those are cupcake high tops with black and pink trim baby!

So it no longer matters if things go as planned or not, I now have my writin' shoes! :)

Also, I realized I have at least one more "prompt" after meeting Sophie Blackall (Ivy & Bean) the other day. She illustrated a bunch of missed connections notices from Craig's List for fun. It also gave me the idea for one of the Fenway stories as either a missed connection or a connection remade... or both. It may be the "You were the girl in the lower box seats in canvas alley, I was the first baseman that landed in your lap. We had a moment, I think I'd like to see if we can have several more involve you being the focus, not a foul ball."

I need to think about it a bit more but in the mean time I HAVE MY WRITING SHOES!

No comments:

Post a Comment