Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Camp NaNoWriMo

Novel writing isn't just for November you know....

Over the summer, there's a far more informal session called "Camp NaNoWriMo" to keep you motivated.  Last year I gave it a shot but between an August vacation and interviewing for jobs, I fell short.  This summer I've planned to take August to write, having a level of accountability will help.

I have an idea in my head; however, right now I'm looking at a 12 page cultural criticism of Hawthorne's "The Blithedale Romance" due on Monday that takes precedence.  Once I attach the paper and press the send button, I will be free to be doing my writing again and, like November, I will also be posting bits and pieces up here for feedback.

In the meantime, Hawthorne calls.  Apparently he needs a friend to answer the question, "Why do Emerson and Alcott get all the girls?"

No comments:

Post a Comment