Saturday, November 19, 2011

Stay Tuned!

One of the hazards of going back to school for degree work, sometimes you have to take a break for academic writing... but fear not! Today is the Boston 24 hour write in where a bunch of intrepid (I spelled insane correctly didn't I?) wrimos will travel around the Back Bay, Cambridge and Waterown from 6:30 this morning until 6:30 tomorrow morning doing insane amounts of writing.

I will miss the early stages of eating breakfast at the Pour House (I love places that know how to properly cook an over-medium egg) and the Boston Public Library leg of things, joining up with folks later this afternoon after I coach my FIRST Lego Robotics students at their first tournament this morning. I suspect that my students will come up with some interesting prompts for me this morning as we go for robotics gold.

So keep your eye on this space later and watch for tweets as I write and post stories for the time I join folks later today and write through the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment